YouModels is happy to announce a partnership with Guava Booking System.
The partnership creates groundbreaking synergies in the model industry as Agencys now are able to eliminate double work updating models on the booking system and social media. The YouModels booking system API creates automatic uploads from Guave and also accepts bookings done directly via social media.
For Agencies intersted in testing the new functionality please feel free to sign up to the YouModels platform or send an email to Ted@youmodels.com.
To found out more about Guava Booking System and be part of the future of modeling please go to: www.guavabooking.com/feature and take the opportunity for a free trial at http://www.guavabooking.com/pricing
YouModels is happy to announce the partnership and member of the board position with M.A.M.A, the Managers And Models Association. The largest association of the leading and respectable model managers world-wide representing most of the models within the modeling business.
M.A.M.A worldwide is uniting managers and the models they represent inorder to promote ethical and professional standards with the modeling business. The principal aim of M.A.M.A is to strengthen ethical business competiveness.
Email: Website: email@example.com
YouModels long term vision of partnering with M.A.M.A is to have our members signed up to M.A.M.A’s regulatory framework. We believe in M.A.M.As vision and values and will assist in models welfare and other projects to enhance the industry. This is in line with the YouModels vision of providing a safe and stable booking platform for the modeling industry.
YouModels is a MAMA board of directors member as an expert socialnetworking advisor.
Please feel free to contact YouModels with any questions related to M.A.M.A.
Email: Website: firstname.lastname@example.org
Yesterday night was the end of the second Mercedes-Benz Malta Fashion Week, a 7 day celebration of Malta’s fashion scene. Adrian J. Mizzi has grown the interest for this event significantly and it starts to become an event worth mentioning and covering which also Fashion TV has discovered. YouModels was present on this event for the first time covering the maiden collection launch of Fleur Kelinza in an intimate fashion show at Villa Corinthia and The Trussardi Jeans Malta Fashion Awards and official after party at MFCC in Ta’ Qali. Find some pictures from the Event below.
For further details about the event please check http://fashionweek.com.mt.
YouModels is now offering a few selected individuals the opportunity to become a paid YouModels blogger. We have a popular blog section (www.youmodels.com/blogs) with software specifically developed to support bloggers in the modeling & fashion industry, and are now looking to add some additional high profile bloggers to our current team!
WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU?
• EXPOSURE – YouModels control several large networks of model industry professionals which include the largest professional group for the model industry on Facebook, “Models on Facebook”. Through these channels YouModels has direct access towards many thousands of top industry professionals.
• PAID BLOGGING – Through good relations with major fashion retailers we are in position to offer our bloggers a market leading kick back.
• Unique features – The YouModels Blog network is specially adapted for bloggers in the modeling industry meaning that tags, banner ads etc. are tailored to your specific needs. You can also set up automatic feeds from your blog to Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin and other blog platforms (blogger.com, Wordpress & Tumblr).
Interested? Read more about the opportunity here or download a copy here
Looking forward to hear from you!
Modeling opportunity with YouModels partner in Asia
One of YouModels Asian partner agencies are now looking for Male and Female models for a minimum three month long modeling assignment in China, Shanghai. Flight and accomodation will be paid and a weekly allowance will also be provided.
To find out more and apply for this opportunity please register with photos using invite code ts9bd7z at www.youmodels.com or send an email to email@example.com
In collaboration with VeniVidici, YouModels are giving out exclusive tickets for the famous Champagne Brunch this Saturday @ 12pm. Tickets include, 5-course set NYC Style Brunch, Signature Bellini Champagne Cocktails, Boutique burlesque & cabaret with NYC Broadway and famous AfterBrunch Party!
To ENTER YOUR INTEREST, please email a clear picture of yourself to firstname.lastname@example.org
Don't miss our fabulous event: This Sunday 11 September, we're opening the doors to London Fashion Week with style! Come and party with us at Whisky Mist. RSVP to email@example.com to be on our guestlist and join our table!
Fashionistas - heads up! Thursday, 30.06.2011 - Â YOUMODELS was invited to the exclusive premier of Peter Farago's contemporary photo exhibition NORTHERN WOMEN IN CHANEL in Stockholm! Together with stylist Ingela Klemetz-Farago, Peter Farago has created an accord of modern photography together with classic fashion. Haute Cotoure as well as Ready-to-Wear Chanel garments were represented by famous models, such as Helena Christensen, Frida Gustavsson, Freja Beha Erichsen, Dorothea Barth Jörgensen, Sara Blomqvist, Carmen Kass, Vicky Andreen, Louise Pedersen, Edita Vilkeviciute, Elin Skoghagen, Filippa Hamilton, and many more!
Some of the models even showed up in Stockholm's Fotografiska to celebrate the premier with diverse people from the fashion industry. Exquisite champagne, a beautiful summer day and the most exciting people from Stockholm gathered to have a glance at the artful creation...
Here an exclusive preview for all YOUMODELS viewers!! Enjoy!
Did you like it?! Wether you are a CHANEL fan or enthusiastic about contemporary photography, the exhibition is definitetly worth it!
We want to wish you a very warm welcome to YouModels. In the official YouModels Blog you will get the latest updates in regards to new features at the site, information about exclusive events and the latest news from the fashion world.
Initially we are now (May 9, 2011) opening up the blog section for the public. Here you will be able to follow some of the most interesting names in fashion. You can follow the life of models, photographers and other industry professionals in the fashion capitals. Get the insights, hang out backstage, discover new faces and follow the most exclusive events.
First bloggers out include:
- Just Another Model (Anthony Priolo) - Follow our Model Anthony on his hectic journey across VIP fashion parties and catwalks in New York.
- Creative Licence (Tina Muddle) - If you love fashion you will love this. Tina is a senior fashion editor at Idoll Magazine New York with vast experience in Photography, Fashion Illustrator and more.
- Milk and Honey (Bella Abramov) - Get the inside scoops by Bella at Fashion TV as she takes time of her busy schedule producing videos and travelling to write for YouModels.com.
- Visual Dirt (Maximillian Menacher) - Be inspired by art, fashion and beauty through the uncensored lens of Maximillian Menacher. Not for the fainthearted.
- Northern Beauty (Hanna Toivakka) - The Nordic model vagabond Hanna is posting updates on her travels and discovery of live and beauty!
- City of Angels (Jan Yousagoon) - Model/actress/socialite tracking down and giving you the best insights from Asia with main focus on Bangkok, the City of Angels. Enjoy!
We will release further bloggers at YouModels within the coming weeks. Stay Tuned!